1. Have an ID tag with information required by law on: Name of owner, first line of address and postcode anything else is optional.
2. Has a microchip. These will be checked on their first visit.
3. Wear a safe fixed collar suitable for the size and weight of the dog (unless medical reason dictates). Harnesses will only be used in conjunction with fixed collars as stated previously.
4. Dogs must be vaccinated and kept up to date.
5. Simply K9 Ltd will accept your dog(s) for day care for the period of time agreed.
6. Any foods that the dog(s) requires must be provided in pre-weighed out receptacles.
7. Any medication that your dog(s) require must also be provided with written instructions.
8. You should inform Simply K9 Ltd fully of any characteristics of the dog(s) which needs to be known for handling and care of the dog(s) for example any medical issues.
9. Simply K9 Ltd will keep your dog(s) on a lead whenever out of the day care facility.
10. Simply K9 Ltd will provide appropriate receptacles for the removal of your dog(s) faeces in any public / private place also ensuring that at all times Simply K9 Ltd are working in line with the local council’s legislation.
11.Simply K9 Ltd will obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the dog's time in their care. Every effort will be made to contact the owner prior to obtaining emergency care and if the regular veterinarian is unavailable then a local alternative veterinarian will be used. The customer is responsible for any charges related to the emergency care.
12. All accounts must be settled by the Friday of the current week. Texts will be sent out as a reminder if payment has not been received, if we have to send a second reminder a payment of £5 plus VAT will be added to the account, each week thereafter.
13. Late collection of dogs will be charged at £5 per 15 minutes.
14. Early drop off will be charged at £5 per 15 minutes. This is a 7am to 7.30am drop off. By prior arrangement only.
15. All dogs will be photographed and placed on social media unless requested not to.
16. Any dogs showing any signs of illness or infectious disease will be turned away or we will request that you collect them during any part of the day, full payment will still be required.
17. Dogs that are deemed to be unwell prior to coming into day care must not be brought onto site, however the fee for the booking will be charged if cancelled within 48 hours.
18. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings due unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
19. Any cancellations made within 48 hours of the booking will be fully charged. Any cancellations with more than 48 hours notice will not be charged.
20. Changes from full day to half days within 48 hours of the booking will still be charged at the full day rate.
21. If you are unwell and are unable to bring your dog to day care the full booking amount will be chargeable.
22. Pre booked collections or drop offs will not be charged if cancelled at short notice.